I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why my team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Our team of experts represents the best and brightest in the industry, and we’re always striving to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today’s buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Let me introduce myself…
Hey there, I’m Julie Davis!
Affiliate Broker, REALTOR (8 years experience)
- Buyer’s Agent
- Listing Agent
- #1 Top Team for Closed Sales Volume Keller Williams Mt. Juliet office 2017
- Multi-million dollar producer, 2015,2016, 2017 Platinum Individual Sales Award
- The Julie Davis Group sales in excess of $10 million in 2017
- 2016 Keller Williams Shooting Star Award for excellence in sales and training new agents
REALTOR and lifelong resident of the Nashville, TN area
- Trulia PRO Agent, Five-star agent on Trulia.com and 2014 Best of Trulia Top Agent Award Recipient
- Affiliate Broker at The Julie Davis Group, Keller Williams Realty
- SRES Senior Real Estate Specialist
- EMTAR Eastern Middle Tennessee Association of Realtors
- TAR Tennessee Association of Realtors
- NAR National Association of Realtors
- Zillow Premier Agent and Five-Star Agent on Zillow.com
- I have a variety of experience beyond Real Estate including 5 years in the lending industry, 9 years in landscape design, and several years in the Home Improvement Contracting business. My unusual variety of experience and contacts can be a great asset to you when buying or selling a home. I specialize in residential real estate and would love to put my skills to work for you.
Experience beyond Real Estate:
- 5 years in lending and banking–Union Planters Bank, Arcadia Financial and Ford Motor Credit
- 9 years owner/manager –Volunteer Lawn Care and Landscaping
- 2 years owner/manager Home Improvement Contracting business–Jarreld Complete Services, LLC
- 1991-1995 Trevecca Nazarene University Business Management
- I have been married for 27 years to my husband Kenny, and we have three children, my son Michael is 17, my daughter Jordan is 15, and my son Dominic is 10. We also have FOUR rescued pit bulls–Fiona, Gracie, Caesar, and Delilah!! I grew up on the North side of Nashville (Hendersonville) and have lived on the Southeast side of Nashville for the past 20+ years (Southeast Nashville, Donelson, Hermitage).
I love Tennessee, the area I am lucky to call home. Know that when you work with me, you have a trusted (soon-to-be) friend that will have your back throughout every stage of the process. Reach out to grab a no-obligation cup of coffee + run through your questions!